Friday, February 19, 2010

It's the People; It's Always the People

An email arrived in my inbox I came across an email announcing the conference program and this particular line caught my eye. "It's the People; It's always the People" which turns out to be the title of a Key Note presentation to be presented by Johanna Rothman at the Better Software Conference 2010.

Without even reading the abstract of the presentation I was in violent agreement. So far through my career I've found that the development of relationships with those whom I need to work closely with, and those who's services I consume invaluable. In many instances its been the relationship with people which has enabled me to achieve my goals, and the lack of relationships which as hampered my progress.

All relationships have a foundation build on respect, trust and symbiotic needs; All relationships require maintenance as they change over time. The ability to form and maintain good working relationships is an essential skill for any testing professional, and is a key factor in success....

No comments:

Post a Comment