Thursday, December 30, 2010

QC 11 - Return of the Media....

One of my recent posts I described the trails and tribulations of an on-again, off-again migration to QC11, thawed at the last moment. Well now for the next chapter, all be it rather short.

I was lucky enough to receive a MacBookAir 11 inch for xMas care of my lovely Wife (Yay Babe) and in the process of transferring/consolidating all of my work files from the various Laptops and PC's used to use onto my little shiny MacBook I happened to stumble across a zip file "T7333-15006_1a.zip" in one of the directories. I thought it looked like a HP download and as luck would have it when I opened it it's the install media for QC10 - hooray. Now combining this little fella with the QC10 patch we located earlier and guess the move is back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment